Human Motility II
HUMAN MOTILITY II SOFTWARE for Infertility Clinics, Hospitals and Assisted Reproduction Center
(for IVOS II and CEROS II only - cannot be used on legacy hardware systems)
- Easily switch between W.H.O. 4 and W.H.O. 5 comparisons
- Completely redesigned graphical user interface based on standard Windows® conventions
- Language localization - available in English, Russian, Chinese and Spanish (with more language translations to follow)
- High speed digital camera provides excellent image quality and allows seamless image capture and playback
- Color-coded, interactive illumination setting for best accuracy in sperm head and tail identification
- Thumbnail image gallery of all fields analyzed, with ability view video playback of every field analyzed and to remove selected fields from the analysis
- Additional kinematic outputs: Distance of Average Path (DAP), Straight Line Distance (DSL), Curvilinear Distance (DCL) and Wobble (WOB)
- View summary, field and individual cell results along side the analyzed image
- Data input and results tabs
- Option to turn on/off field and cell results, motility overlay and morphometry overlay
- Built-in database with customized reports (report designer optional)
- Unlimited storage of pre-defined analysis setups
Interactive Illumination Check
Human Motility II software features the unique color-coded Illumination Check to optimize identification of the sperm head and sperm tail. This feature removes any guess work in setting the illumination and promotes consistency between all users. When the microscope illumination is set correctly, the sperm heads will show a blue color and tails will be red.
- Controls for initiating analysis, checking illumination, saving, printing and clearing data, and opening saved video files.
- Quick selection of analysis setup to be used and access to various system hardware and software settings
- Collapsible menu panels for input Analysis Info, Dosing and Adjustments, and Summary and Kinematic Results, updated in real-time.
- Live image area, display of Calibration Check, full screen playback images, and zoomed individual cell images.
- Thumbnail gallery for storage of captured video images, which may be played back individually for quality control.
Analysis and Dosing results are updated in real-time as each field is added to the analysis. Data in the Results panel on the right side of the screen reflect the entire population of cells analyzed.
Full Field Playback
Selecting a thumbnail image from the gallery opens the captured video. The video may be replayed in full or you may scroll through frame by frame. The results along the left side of the image represent only the analysis data of selected field. The color-overlays on the playback image and the results may be turned on or off.
Zoom Cell Playback
Selecting a track from the playback image opens up a zoomed image of the cell. The Kinematic Measures shown on the left are relative only to the selected track. The video may be played or scrolled through frame by frame. You may jump to a specific frame by selecting a point on the track or the associated data points. Both motile and static cells may be selected.
WHO 4 and WHO 5 Results
Easily select to view WHO 4 or WHO 5 results.
The Animal Motility II software includes the ability to view custom designed reports. The system will come with several pre-designed reports.
The optional Report Designer permits customization of the pre-designed forms or creation of entirely new forms. The user-friendly, “drag and drop” designer gives you complete control over the look and content of the report. Any input or output data may be added to the report. Free-form fields also allow the inclusion of non-analysis data such as contact information or company logo.
Total, Static, Motile, Progressive, Slow
(Choice of billion or million)
Total, Static, Motile, Progressive, Slow
(Choice of billons/ml or millions/ml)
%Total, %Static, %Motile, %Progressive, %Slow
Sperm per gram of Cauda
DAP, DSL, DCL, VAP, VSL, VCL, ALH, STR, LIN, BCF, WOB
(Average, SD, Median)
Head Length, Head Width
Head Perimeter, Head Area
Tail Length, Tail Straightness
Droplet Distance, Droplet Frame Count
Bent Tail Count, Coiled Tail Count,
Video of Software in Action
(the above video shows Animal software)