LYKOS with DTS
The Dynamic Targeting System (DTS) option for the LYKOS represents the next generation of clinical lasers for Assisted Reproductive Technology. With precise targeting features, automated calibration and built-in quality control reporting, LYKOS with DTS provides computer-controlled accuracy and enhanced ease-of-use. With the laser and RED-i built into the LYKOS objective, the LYKOS with DTS offers portability, easy installation, and out-of-the-box compatibility with all current models of inverted microscopes.
Advanced Targeting Features
The DTS feature is available in various markets worldwide. Depending on the market and application, the DTS feature may be enabled in both Clinical and Validation* Modes. When DTS is enabled, you may choose one of several options to create the laser path:
- Single Shot: Click any single point on the screen and a single laser pulse will be applied to that exact point.
- Line / Curve: Draw a straight line of any length and then select and drag to create a curve.
- Freehand: Any freeform path may be drawn by clicking and dragging the mouse pointer.
- Multipoint: Click up to 10 non-connected locations to apply laser. Each point may have a different laser setting.
- Rectangle: Click and drag to draw a rectangle of any proportion.
Once the path is drawn, it may be selected, resized, and repositioned as needed. Depending on the selected mode, the laser pulse, power and/or spacing may be adjusted with the changes immediately reflected in the laser path on the screen.
The automated initialization process calibrates the system and can be run any time from the control panel. This initialization process maps the position of the RED-i target in relation to the entire field of view to optimize accuracy.
Built-in Quality Control Reporting
Quality control is a vital part of laboratory procedure. The DTS positioning can be easily verified prior to use and the results of the verification saved. With the built-in quality control reporting, you can view the results of the daily verification in both numerical and graphical form. In addition, a Trend Chart lets you see the results over a selected period of time.
* Validation Mode is not for use with human embryos.