MiniTherm Plus Stage Warmer
All New MiniTherm Plus Stage Warmer
The sleek, low-profile MiniTherm Plus Stage Warmer works with any upright microscope. Whether used with our CEROS II Clinical or CEROS II Animal sperm analyzer or for manual microscope assessment, the MiniTherm Plus keeps the semen sample at the proper temperature for accurate sperm motility and velocity analysis.
The MiniTherm Plus consists of a digital controller and a glass microplate that fits between standard microscope stage clamps.
- Low-profile permits rotation of turret without interference - no adjustment needed to switch objectives
- Allows temperature adjustment from 5°C over ambient temperature up to 60°C
- Portable - can be easily moved between microscopes
- Easily test using included Temperature Validation Slide
- Internal PID calibration (see below) and ability to enter a Shift Value to optimize accuracy
- Key lock feature to prevent inadvertent change in set temperature
- Easy insertion and removal of analysis chamber (push on, slide off) while on stage
- Designed in cooperation with Tokai Hit, a leader in the field
The MiniTherm Plus uses Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) control for stable temperature maintenance. The MiniTherm Plus controller is calibrated at room temperature 25°C ± 2℃ (77°F ± 4°F) before shipping. If the temperature of the heating plate is not stable in your usage environment, the controller can be recalibrated by performing PID calibration.
Easy Insertion and Removal of Chamber while on Stage
Each MiniTherm Plus comes with a temperature validation slide which is used to test the MiniTherm Plus. The Validation Slide turns green when at 37°C, brown when below 37°C and blue when above 37°C.